Diving and underwater technical works in St. Petersburg
Specialists of the Center for Humanitarian Demining and Special Works will carry out a full range of diving activities to inspect and clean the water area (demining) from explosive and other foreign objects, underwater technical works during construction, repair and modernization of underwater facilities, partially submerged structures, ships and vessels, non-self-propelled platforms, as well as during elimination of emergency situations on them. We perform diagnostics of condition of piles, supports and other underwater structures.
Types of diving servicesAlso among the underwater technical works carried out by our specialists are:
- cleaning of lakes, ponds, rivers, canals, ports, other artificial and natural water areas from WOP;
- inspection of underwater utilities (pipelines and cable lines) before laying them
- inspection and diagnostics of the condition of piles, supports and metal structures
- inspecting already installed cable routes and gas lines for damage
- performing installation and dismantling and repair work with welding and cutting operations on metal and reinforced concrete structures;
- clearing the bottom (including river beds) of debris, stumps and other large objects
- conducting bathymetry (depth charting) with spot diving survey of the bottom;
- support during research activities (including sampling).