Diving and underwater technical works in St. Petersburg
Types of diving servicesAlso among the underwater technical works carried out by our specialists are:
- cleaning of lakes, ponds, rivers, canals, ports, other artificial and natural water areas from WOP;
- inspection of underwater utilities (pipelines and cable lines) before laying them
- inspection and diagnostics of the condition of piles, supports and metal structures
- inspecting already installed cable routes and gas lines for damage
- performing installation and dismantling and repair work with welding and cutting operations on metal and reinforced concrete structures;
- clearing the bottom (including river beds) of debris, stumps and other large objects
- conducting bathymetry (depth charting) with spot diving survey of the bottom;
- support during research activities (including sampling).
Preliminary cost of works on the survey and cleanup of the water area from VOP
|Per 1 Hectare||From 22 000 rubles|
|Per 10 Hectare||От 200 000 rubles|
|Per 100 Hectare||От 1 850 000 rubles|
Performed work on sites
Humanitarian Demining and Special Works Center possesses all necessary licenses, permits and admissions as well as modern equipment and techniques (welding machines and cutters, hydraulic shears and drilling machines, saws, video recording complexes, sonar, navigation receivers, etc.) to perform a full range of underwater technical works on various natural and artificial water areas in St. Petersburg and other regions at an optimal cost.
During the period of our activity we have participated in execution of a great number of state and commercial contracts. Our production capacities allow us to perform our works on the whole territory of the Russian Federation and beyond its borders.