Engineering and hydrographic surveys
Specialists of the Center for Humanitarian Demining and Special Works have wide experience in hydrographic works and all the necessary equipment to carry out these surveys. We carry out depth measurement and relief surveying of water bodies of various complexity. We provide optimal choice of survey methodology, which will result in a high quality cartographic document at the lowest cost.
The main purpose of engineering and hydrographic surveys is to increase the level of safety during operation of the water body and coastal zone. This is done by measuring works, bottom soil analysis and shoreline relief measurements.
Objectives of engineering and hydrographic worksA set of measures to measure the depths and measurements of the coastal topography is necessary:
- to control the condition of the navigable channel;
- before and at the end of dredging;
- development of the reservoir for the development of beaches and areas for attractions in the coastal zone;
- to draw up a passport of the pond;
- for the organization of fisheries and industrial fish farming;
- in the construction of bridges, dams, breakwaters and other structures, supports or foundations of which are in contact with the bottom soil.
Results of engineering and hydrographic worksThe results of depth measurements and height justification of the coastal zone are reflected in the final report, which is given to the customer of works. The report is prepared taking into account standard symbols and complies with all topographic and hydrographic norms. In addition to the final report the customer can order construction of 3D model of the bottom and coastal relief. When ordering a combined survey, in addition to hydrographic documents we also issue topographic plan, sectional drawing, executive scheme and other documentation.
Preliminary cost of hydrographic survey of the reservoir bottom
* For exact information please go to cost, or contact by phone listed on the site, e-mail, leave a request for a callback.
|For 1 hectare||From 25 000 rubles|
|For 10 hectare||From 220 000 rubles|
|For 100 hectare||From 1 950 000 rubles|