Permanent job required for deminers (humanitarian mine clearance).Responsibilities:
- Survey and clearance of explosive hazards (humanitarian demining) as a civilian specialist.
- Experience in surveying and clearing the area of explosive ordnance (EOD), special blasting operations.
- Service in the army (for those subject to military service). Engineer-sapper direction (units of the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Emergency Situations, specialized commercial organizations) will be an advantage.
- Easy to learn, stress-resistant, physically strong.
- Willingness to travel from 2 months.
- Full-time, full-time.
- Business trips both within the Russian Federation and abroad.
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Questions, comments after sending resume.